American River Dog Harness Hunter Orange
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
What makes the ultra choke free patented design dog harness unique from other dog harnesses?
- Trachea Safe - Choke Free Patented Design Pulls from the Chest ONLY
- Patented Conforming Shape Fit Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to the Dog's Chest curve.
- Patented Closure Slide Adjustability - (Other copy cat harnesses have little or no size adjustment) 3 Inch Webbing allows 2-3 Inches of Size Adjustment
- Double D-ring Adds Strength
- Same Color trim binding as the mesh
- Safe Night Walking Reflective strips.
- Zig Zag Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents Missed Stitches and creates a Super Strong BOND
- Safety: The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, PULLS from the Chest, not the Neck
- Double Safety Closure- Velcro and High Strength Plastic Side Release Buckle
- Simple Step in, Wrap Up and Go Design
- Soft Mesh Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
- Matching Soft Cushion Grip Nylon Dog Leashes (sold separately)
Sizes: XXS-XXXL (2-90 lbs.)
No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.