Bond Girl Smuggler Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
I know you. You're a thrill-seeker who doesn't like to be told what to do. Shall I call you Bond? Jane Bond.
Your dog is an angel who shouldn't be banished to the car while you're on a lunch date, grocery shopping, or jet setting across the country. I'm not telling you to break the rules. I don't have to. If your dog " accidentally" hops into the center compartment of your handbag, what's a girl to do?
You've heard about the Bond Girl Smuggler dog carrier. You've seen it on Ms. California while modeling her Beach Bunny suit via Instagram! You've spotted it winking at you in restaurants. You seen it snuggled under airline seats across the country.
Brand new for fall! The new Bond Girl Smuggler comes in a rich textured chocolate croco embossed faux leather (we won't kill a cow to save a chihuahua!) purse and dog carrier. Featuring custom silver signature hardware and paw- ware. Crossbody strap and adjustable non- slip shoulder straps ensure comfort.
Colors: Chocolate, Black
Size: 18" L x 7" W x 9" H (for pets up to 6 lbs.)
Strap: 12" drop.
For your pet:
- Center compartment houses a " floor to ceiling" snap out, washable liner. Underneath the leopard liner is our luxurious leopard cushion. Cushion's support board slides out when you want to wash it.
- Support board attached to the bottom of the bag with Velcro for convenient removal and cleaning.
- 2 Leash clips in the center compartment.
- Dual entrances. Allows one pet the choice of facing either way. Allows 2 pets their own personal entrances and exits.
- Dual Chin pillows covered in our signature leopard lining (it's faux- fo sho!)
- Dual fold-out chin pillows. Pillows secured by embedded magnets.
- Mesh ventilation window covers the top and sides of the middle compartment.
- Velcro strips (with the tacky side on the end tabs) allow you to roll back mesh to keep the middle compartment open.
- Mesh unzips at both ends. Velcro holds mesh open for easy entrances and exits. Roll the mesh under when your pet wants to pop it's head out.
- Two separate side compartments (with magnet closures) keep your money, makeup, treats (and weapons, LOL) organized and separate from your fur baby.
Side compartment 1: Key clip (a bond girl never fumbles for anything). Plenty of room for your personal items, treats, etc.
Side compartment 2:
- 10 Credit card slots
- Hidden 8" zippered pocket behind credit card slots.
- Cell phone and sunglass pockets. 3" open pocket on left 5" open pocket on right.
- Four signature paw feet (silver) adorn the bottom of the bag.
- Built-in soft shoulder strap pads with thick non- slip rubber prevent straps from cutting into or slipping off your shoulder.
- Front of bag is spiced up with silver pyramid studs and a zipper that is perfect for hanging charms on.
- The back exterior of bag has another hidden pocket that rests against your body making it inaccessible to pickpockets and spies.
- Zipper pull features the signature paw print charm.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.