Brown And Black Faux Leather Bomber Dog Coat
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
This dog coat is made with Dark Brown Faux Leather Outer Body and complemented with Black Faux Leather Pockets and Belt Loops. It also features an Embroidered Wings Emblem, that says Co-Pilot...(for your little Co-pilot buddy). Vintage faux wool shearling lining, collar, and trim to give this coat an original vintage look. It also has a Re-enforced Double Box Stitched D-ring for added strength and quality. NOTE: LARGER SIZES HAVE A HARNESS/LEASH HOLE, NO D-RING. It closes with adjustable Hook and Loop Chest and Neck, which makes it very easy to put on and take off. It also allows for a Great Fit and lots of room to adjust.
No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.