Counting Sheep Dog Pajamas
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Keep your pup warm and cozy! These super soft and stretchy onesie PJs are great for all-day wear or nighttime slumber. They're cute and functional pajamas, featuring a front snap placket, ribbed cuffs, elasticized rear leg openings, and a faux bottom flap with button details. Not only will they work to keep pets warm and snuggly, but they can also help protect sensitive skin, keep your space clean and reduce allergens by containing shed hair, dirt, and dander. The unique four-way stretch material keeps pups comfortable on the move or snuggled up in bed and makes for easy on-off dressing. A reflective logo patch on the back will increase nighttime visibility to help keep pets safe and a high-cut stay dry belly will make potty breaks easy. Check out the rest of the Counting Sheep Collection here.
Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.