Doggy Daybed Dog Bed Merlin Camel
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Doggy Daybed Dog Bed is great for your older dogs, smaller dogs, and dogs with arthritis or joint issues who sometimes struggle to get in and out of tall beds. The Doggy Daybed has a low profile, which means it’s easy for dogs with mobility issues to get in and out of the bed safely and stress-free.
- This bed features bolsters on three sides, which means your dog can get comfy by snuggling up against the sides and into corners for an extra feeling of security. Lightweight and portable, Doggy Daybed is easy to move from room to room, which means your dog has a comfy place to snooze by your side no matter where you go in the house.
- Spills, slobber, dirt, grime – whatever it is, LiveSmart fabric is designed to stand up to it! These odor-resistant dog beds are made with state-of-the-art stain-resistant, water-resistant, and breathable LiveSmart fabric, which means they will stay smelling fresh and looking good for longer in between washes. And you won’t have to replace your dog’s bed so frequently, either!
- Who says a dog bed has to be unattractive? With this strong and stylish LiveSmart fabric, your dog’s bed will look great no matter what room of the house it’s in, so you don’t have to choose between form and function.
- The removable LiveSmart fabric cover is a breeze to keep clean – simply machine wash on cold and dry on low. The zipper makes it a cinch to take the cover off and put it back on, too. It’s never been easier to keep your dog’s bed clean for safe, healthy sleep.
Medium: 31" W x 36" L
Large: 36" W x 46" L
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.