Foxy Pom Rescue Me Tote Canvas Dog Carrier Red
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
For every Rescue Me tote dog carrier sold, a portion of the profit is donated to worthy animal charities.
Each Rescue Me Tote is a work of art; handcrafted with attention to detail. As seen in Runway Magazine, Rescue Me totes are a must-have for all pet lovers. Its the first and only bag with our signature golden purse paws and snap out linings.
Everyone needs at least one good multi-purpose tote. The Rescue Me tote serves as an everyday carryall, diaper bag, gym bag, and even has a leash clip in case your miniature pup (up to 15 lbs.) wants to ride in style.
Every Rescue Me tote comes with two versatile bag interiors. Don't feel like leopard? Lining soiled? Just snap it out and snap in your second lining. (Dry clean or spot clean recommended).
- 100% cotton canvas shell.
- Dimensions: 10" high x 9" deep x 16" long.
- Strap: 24" long, 1 1/2" wide, 10" drop.
- Leash clip built into both linings should you choose to carry a small dog inside.
- Leash clip size: 1 3/4". Strap length: 8 1/2" . Strap width: 3/4" .
- Includes 1 micro mink snap out lining (1/2" diameter gold snaps) and one flat cotton signature lining. (Utility patent pending). Dry clean/spot clean recommended.
- One removable, signature lined support board to place at bottom of bag underneath lining.
- 4 quality gold paw purse feet (design patent pending).
- Padded, non- slip, dual shoulder straps.
- Satin stitched chihuahua applique.
- Jeweled pet collar on the chihuahua applique.
- Hanging pocket on the interior back wall. Measures: 6 1/2" high x 9 1/2" wide.
- Keyring/binky holder. Attached by snap.
- Featuring detailed contrast stitching.
- Black canvas wrapped piping accent the edges of the tote.
- Optional custom support cushion adds more structure and strength to the bottom of your carryall tote. The cushion rests at the bottom of the bag (under the snap out the liner and on top of our signature support board).
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.