Furrari Convertible Backpack Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Who says your backpack has to look like you're back in grade school? This luxurious, fashionable convertible backpack dog carrier is everything you've been asking for. If you need a bag with airflow that conceals your pet completely, look no further! The entire bag allows for full ventilation without showing the telltale mesh that most pet carriers flaunt. If you look inside this bag you can see through it, but the people outside can't see in! Whatever your mood, this dog carrier converts to fit your needs. Enjoy the weight distribution and hands- free bliss of backpack or cross-body use. A fun breezy shoulder bag or backpack is great for hot and humid climates.
- Straw lined with thick mesh
- Straps, handles, accents made with vegan leather (Lychee skin Polyurethane)
- 5 plastic feet to protect the bottom of the pack.
- Head holes on each end. Snaps to hold the flap open if desired.
- Zipper locks: Zippers at end of head holes have elastic loops that fasten to the bottom of the bag to keep escape artists from unzipping the side holes on their own.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Adjustable buckle backpack straps convert into a crossbody strap.
- 2 removable, thick, cushioned strap pads.
- Removable egg-crate foam cushion.
- 2 interior pockets.
- 1 exterior pocket.
Size: 15" Tall x 16" Long x 9.5" Deep. Bag Weight: 3.2 lbs
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.