I Love New Yorkie Rescue Me Tote Canvas Dog Carrier Red
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
For every Rescue Me tote dog carrier sold, a portion of the profit is donated to worthy animal charities.
Each Rescue Me Tote is a work of art; handcrafted with attention to detail. As seen in Runway Magazine, Rescue Me totes are a must-have for all pet lovers. Its the first and only bag with our signature golden purse paws and snap out linings.
Everyone needs at least one good multi-purpose tote. The Rescue Me tote serves as an everyday carryall, diaper bag, gym bag, and even has a leash clip in case your miniature pup (up to 15 lbs.) wants to ride in style.
Every Rescue Me tote comes with two versatile bag interiors. Don't feel like leopard? Lining soiled? Just snap it out and snap in your second lining. (Dry clean or spot clean recommended).
- 100% cotton canvas shell.
- Dimensions: 10" high x 9" deep x 16" long.
- Strap: 24" long, 1 1/2" wide, 10" drop.
- Leash clip built into both linings should you choose to carry a small dog inside.
- Leash clip size: 1 3/4". Strap length: 8 1/2" . Strap width: 3/4" .
- Includes 1 micro mink snap out lining (1/2" diameter gold snaps) and one flat cotton signature lining. (Utility patent pending). Dry clean/spot clean recommended.
- One removable, signature lined support board to place at bottom of bag underneath lining.
- 4 quality gold paw purse feet (design patent pending).
- Padded, non- slip, dual shoulder straps.
- Satin stitched Yorkie applique.
- Jeweled pet collar on the Yorkie applique.
- Hanging pocket on the interior back wall. Measures: 6 1/2" high x 9 1/2" wide.
- Keyring/binky holder. Attached by snap.
- Featuring detailed contrast stitching.
- Black canvas wrapped piping accent the edges of the tote.
- Optional custom support cushion adds more structure and strength to the bottom of your carryall tote. The cushion rests at the bottom of the bag (under the snap-out liner and on top of our signature support board).
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.