Kensington Series Free Standing Solid Wood Dog Gate White
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Kensington Series 20" Tall Free Standing Solid Wood Dog Gates are Handcrafted by Amish Craftsman. The Kensington has a unique sliding width adjustment feature which makes the width easily expandable without the use of tools. Available in two sizes (Small) which will span 28" up to 48" wide openings and (Large) from 41" up to 72" wide openings. Spindles are spaced 1.75" apart for effective containment of small and large breeds. The wide leg base prevents tipping and the Free Standing design means that no installation is necessary. The Kensington is handcrafted using mortise and tenon construction and our beautiful finishes are applied with care and attention to detail to ensure lasting durability. Wipe with a soft damp cloth, do not use harsh abrasives. Made in the USA.
- Hardwood construction with top quality mortise and tenon joinery
- Freestanding design with mounting installation is necessary
- Wide leg base prevents tipping
- Easy sliding width adjustment requires no tools
- Anti-skid rubber feet add stability for hard surfaces
- Spans openings up to 4 ft (48")
- 1 3/4" spindle spacing provides containment for all breeds
Small: 20" high x 28 - 48" wide x 15" deep
Large: 20" high x 41 - 72" wide x 15" deep
This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction: This item can only be shipped to the United States or Canada.