Lady Chocolat A La Menthe "Chocolate Mint" Dog Sweater Teacup
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This midlength knit dog sweater in a mint green blue bodice of Turkish yarn in a blend of merino wool and acrylic. The bodice hemline, collar, and sleeves are trimmed in a combination of a dark chocolate Italian rayon and wool chenille as well as an eyelash yarn in hues of chocolate brown, caramel brown and white nubs, which lends itself to its furry look. The waistline is knit in the Italian dark brown chenille and is contrasted nicely from the mint green. There is a sheer brown chiffon belt sash at the waistline and is adorned by a stunning crystal broche of a centered amber stone as well as many large swarovsky crystals. The back of the bodice is appointed with two dark brown grosgrain ribbon bows centered with very large 5 carat diamond buttons. The neckline has a very thin dark brown satin ribbon woven at the base of the collar for a very stylish look. The coordinating lead and collar match magnificently to make this ensemble the design to be seen in on any special occasion! The dark brown woven lead hangs invitingly from a rattan woven handle of dark brown and white contrasting beautifully with the lead. The top of the lead is adorned by a dark brown satin bow with an overlay of a dark brown grosgrain bow and centered with the fabulously large diamond button that is seen on the knit pullover. The collar is from the same woven material as is the lead and centered with the spectacular amber and diamond broche as is on the backside of the knit.
Size: Model size approx. 7.4" neck, 11" girth, 8.6" length, 2.2 lb. Chihuahua
This is a sample. The size listed is the only one of its kind. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.