Liz Dog Collar Custom
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
A beautiful handmade dog collar that is very soft and comfortable but still very robust and is made with high-quality black or brown leather and either gold or silver finishes. The collar is decorated with Swarovski Fancy Stones that are approx. 3/4" x 1/2" in size. The width of the collar is approx. 1.2". It comes with a Swarovski certificate to guarantee it's authenticity.
*If you need more than 5 options for stone color, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Size: Please give us your dog's exact neck size in inches and this will be the measurement to the middle hole with 2 holes on either side for adjustment. Smaller collars will have 1 hole on either side for adjustment.
Available Stone Colors: (If you want all the same stone color just choose the same color for all the options.) Siam, Smoky Mauve, Tanzanite, Vintage Rose, White Opal, Light Silk, Light Turquoise, Magical Blue, Montana, Olivine, Padparadscha, Provence Lavender, Rose, Rose Peach, Scarlet, Crystal White Patina, Denim Blue, Emerald, Fern Green, Graphite, Greige, Light Colorado Topaz, Crystal Rose Patina, Crystal Scarabaeus Green, Crystal Silver Night, Crystal Silver Patina, Crystal Silver Shade, Crystal Paradise Shine, Crystal Rainbow Dark, Crystal Rose Gold, Crystal Luminous Green, Crystal Metallic Light Gold, Crystal Metallic Sunshine, Crystal Moonlight, Crystal Blue Shade, Crystal Gold Patina, Crystal Golden Shadow, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Black Diamond, Blush Rose, Crystal, Crystal Antique Pink, Crystal Aurore Boreale, Crystal Black Patina
These collars are custom-made and are not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery as this ships directly from the designer in Sweden.