Ostrich Leather Dog Collar Grape
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This luxury dog collar is completely handcrafted using light grape ostrich leather and lined in natural cowhide, enriched with full polished nickel-plated brass accessories. Ostrich leather is unmistakable and unique in its appearance. It is characterized by raised points scattered on its surface. It is extremely valuable, with excellent characteristics of softness and strength. Over time it takes on a unique luster. The matching dog leash is also available.
Small: approx. 8.6"-11.8" neck size (.78" width)
Medium: approx. 12.6"-15.7" neck size (.78" width)
Large: approx. 16.5"-19.7" neck size (1.18" width)
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Italy.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.