Rolled Leather Dog Collar Tan
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Round dog collars are particularly suited for dogs with long, thick coats because the round shape will aid in the prevention of tangled and matted fur around the dog's neck. But, they look great on dogs with short fur, too!
More than 20 production steps go into the making of these beautifully handcrafted round collars. It starts by carefully selecting full-grain bridle leather. These round collars are then formed and stitched and the edges are beveled and polished to create collars round shape. Made with bright nickel-plated hardware, die-cast buckle, welded D-ring, and capped rivets. Matching dog leash is also available.
Toy Breeds - Small Dogs: Made in a buckle-end style these are beveled and hand polished edges for comfort. Assembly is completed with a bright nickel-plated buckle with D-ring and smooth capped rivets.
1/2" x 10"
1/2" x 12"
5/8" x 14"
5/8" x 16"
Medium - Large Dogs: Constructed in an extended D-ring pattern for extra strength. Assembly is completed with a bright nickel-plated buckle with D-ring and smooth capped rivets.
1" x 18"
1" x 20"
1" x 22"
1" x 24"
1" x 26"
X-Large Dogs: Constructed in an extended D-ring pattern for extra strength. Assembly is completed with a bright nickel-plated roller buckle with D-ring and smooth capped rivets.
1-1/4" x 30"
1-1/4" x 34"
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.