Rose Pink Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you are able to control pulling and redirect your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode, and the webbing can literally be used to tow cars. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls. The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 15 lbs. all the way up to 250+ lbs.
Sizes: To measure your dog for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Training Leash: The double connection training dog leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distributes pressure. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time. When connected to two points the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.