Tailwinds Dog Harness Primrose Pink Medium
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Tailwinds Outdoor Dog Harness is made to do good, go everywhere, and look amazing. Large spaces between the knotted band reflect tons of sunlight and oncoming headlights. This outdoor reflective dog harness features YKK plastic side-release buckles, two stainless welded D-rings for attaching a leash, and a strap that adjusts for a comfortable fit. Sturdy nylon webbing runs throughout the harness's interior while the naturally dyed, handwoven cotton exterior is soft on the fur and skin. Skilled indigenous women artisans create the elegant knotted band over a period of 6-8 hours in small, home workshops. Check out the rest of the Tailwinds Primrose Pink Collection here.
- Scratch and claw-resistant knotted ribbon over reflective tape and handwoven fabric
- Sturdy, leather-free nylon webbing interior
- Heavy-duty, plastic, YKK-brand side-release buckles and length adjusters
- Welded, stainless, D-ring for leash connection (x2) for leash connection
Care: For best result, hand or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with a mild detergent. Then line dry or machine dry on Low or Air Only.
Size: 1" wide x 16-21" neck and 21-26" chest
This is a sample. The size listed is the only one of its kind. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before selecting.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.