Wine Red And Pappa Dog Food Bowl
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
THE dog food bowl for your four-legged friend. This bowl collection has been designed thinking of the real nutritional needs of our four-legged friend. The bowl for food is flared up in order to help the taking of it, while the water bowl has a reverse inclination in order to avoid splashes. Due to their unique design, the bowls can be stacked, one on top of the other. Washable in the dishwasher.
In larger breed dogs, a higher position of food reduces the risk of dog bloat. By using extra bowls in your setup, the ideal level can be raised to aid in the best angles for your friend. Small expedients that add functionality to a winning design! Every single piece is hand made turned by expert Florentine craftsmen. The strong ceramic is decorated with varnishes that are not harmful and enriched with the unmistakable logo on the bottom. A perfect gift for your best friend!
Dimensions of bowls can be slightly different from each other due to the natural composition and the manual techniques but this makes them really unique! The matching dog water bowl and dog placemat are also available.
Small: approx.6.3" diameter x 3.2" high
Large: approx. 8.3" x 3.9" high
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Italy. This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.