Assorted Macaron Dog Treat Gift Box Bundle of 3
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Nothing says Haute French pet patisserie quite like lavender. Appealing to a subtle floral-heady palette, this naturally flavored lavender macaron dog treat is perfect for the most royal of dogs! Just because your dog is fabulously spoiled doesn't mean their breath smells like a bed of roses! This naturally flavored mint macaron dog treat is fresh by royal pet decree. Lick away! Adored by humans and pets alike, the strawberry is the creme de la creme of fruits. This naturally flavored macaron dog treat will be a pink party in your dog's mouth. These wag-worthy rewards are made in the USA with all-natural ingredients and are naturally flavored with real raspberry. They have a hard exterior and are filled with an irresistible yogurt filling, for a texture combination that your canine is sure to love! And you’ll be happy to know that they are 100% free from corn, wheat, preservatives, and anything artificial, including colors. Why not try all three flavors?
- Handmade in small batches in the USA
- 3 boxes of 6 macarons (total of 18 macarons)
- Flavors: Lavender, Strawberry, Mint
- Made with premium human-grade, all-natural ingredients
- 100% natural, corn-free, wheat-free, non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial coloring or any preservatives
- Hard treat designed for a long-lasting chew
- Shelf life of 12+ months | No need for refrigeration
Ingredients: Base (Oat Flour, Honey, Coconut Oil), Filling (All-natural yogurt filling)
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 13%, Crude Fiber (max) 1%, Moisture (max) 10%
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.