Amethyst Healing Dog Collar Charm Pawmulet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Gemstones and crystals are not only a beautiful piece of pet jewelry, but they also bring powerful "New Age" healing properties that influence and balance your pet's chakras. Each healing dog collar charm is handcrafted with semiprecious gems. A silver lobster clasp attaches to the pet's collar ring and is accompanied by a split ring to accommodate any size collar ring. This charm consists of a genuine Amethyst bead encased in silver plated wire with a copper core that aids any pet ailment. It is secured with a star spacer and tiny silver beads.
Amethyst - is a powerful all-around healer; fleas hate the energy vibrations of amethyst; helps deal with arthritis; strengthens the blood, heart, and lungs; aids digestion and stomach problems and helps an animal deal with pain. Amethyst's energy perks up couch potato pets, clears negative energy while balancing your pet's energy fields, calms rattled nerves and is an all-around healer. Amethyst may help to mitigate separation anxiety in its calming role; it soothes anger and impatience and relieves excessive anxiety and hyperactivity. Amethyst is also said to moderate excessive barking in dogs, yowling in cats, and screeching in birds! Amethyst is an excellent stone for calming and healing.
Amethyst has a long and fascinating history, believed to be a stone of healing, integrity, purity, and faith. It was in use by Neolithic cultures as long ago as 25,000 B.C. often called the "all-healer "and is known as for the most effective crystals for any type of healing work.
Style: Silver Plate Findings, Sterling Silver Findings
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.