Athena Collection Dog Collar Eggshell/Nickel
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The exquisite natural Italian 100% full-grain vegetable dyed eco-friendly leather is dyed in the traditional six week pit tanning process and is then combined with elegant Italian hardware. The line is inspired by world-famous designers such as Hermes, Cartier, Gucci, Fendi, and more. Each collar and lead is created by the designers with close attention to every detail. All collars and leads are hand-skived and stitched with durable 138 cable. Finally, they are hand polished and the edges are hand-painted. They offer exceptional craftsmanship and design. All collars and leads are lead-free and are handcrafted in Canada. Matching leash is also available.
- Circular rope tri-link icon
- 100% Italian full-grain leather
- Italian hardware
- Polished nickel finish
- Lined in Natural Italian Leather
Sizes: (Sizes are from the smallest hole to the largest hole)
8-10" (3/4" wide)
10-12" (3/4" wide)
12-14" (1" wide)
14-16" (1" wide)
16-18" (1 1/4" wide)
18-20" (1 1/4" wide)
20-22" (1 1/4" wide)
22-24" (1 1/4" wide)
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada. Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
*This item is not eligible for flat rate shipping.