Aventurine Healing Dog Collar Charm Twisted Pawmulet
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Gemstones and crystals are not only a beautiful piece of pet jewelry, but they also bring powerful "New Age" healing properties that influence and balance your pet's chakras. Each healing dog collar charm is handcrafted with semiprecious gems. A silver lobster clasp attaches to the pet's collar ring and is accompanied by a split ring to accommodate any size collar ring. This charm consists of a genuine Aventurine bead encased in silver plated wire with a copper core that aids any pet ailment. It is secured with a star spacer and tiny silver beads.
Aventurine - initiates a deep purification of your pet's body, especially his vital organs. Its action is deeply soothing and uplifts overall physical health. Pets with any kind of organ weakness or ailments can greatly benefit from this gemstone. Aventurine helps pets adjust to a new environment. If you are going on vacation, boarding your pet or taking them with you, it's a very stressful time for them. Their reactions are the same as we humans. Aventurine will help them in adjusting to their new environment. It also works as a guard for the body against various infections, stabilizes blood pressure and encourages the regeneration of your pet's heart. Furthermore, it can relieve pain and heal tumors, as well as many other ailments and symptoms. Aventurine aids fear, nerves under stress, oversensitivity, past abuse, rescue animals, soothes fears.
Style: Silver Plate Findings, Sterling Silver Findings
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.