Black Obsidian Healing Dog Collar Charm Pawmulet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Gemstones and crystals are not only a beautiful piece of pet jewelry, but they also bring powerful "New Age" healing properties that influence and balance your pet's chakras. Each healing dog collar charm is handcrafted with semiprecious gems. A silver lobster clasp attaches to the pet's collar ring and is accompanied by a split ring to accommodate any size collar ring. This charm consists of a genuine Black Obsidian bead encased in silver plated wire with a copper core that aids any pet ailment and adorned with a 6mm Rose Quartz bead. It is secured with a star spacer and tiny silver beads.
Black Obsidian - is actually natural glass that is formed when hot lava is submerged in water. Obsidian has been used by many cultures for jewelry and tools. Obsidian arrowheads are often found, dating back centuries. This is a strong grounding stone and is known as "the protector." Absorbs and dissolves anger and fear. It is a warm and friendly stone, which is used at the Root Chakra. It can help to prevent negative energy from affecting your pet and is also a very grounding stone. Black obsidian will help your pet with ailments like fearfulness, underweight, restlessness and aggression. Obsidian is believed to draw imbalances to the surface and changes fear into flexibility. Obsidian is believed to reduce the pain of arthritis, to help joint problems and to ease cramps. It is also said to aid digestion. Black Obsidian is a very protective stone. It is said to form a shield against negativity and to absorb negative energies from the environment. Obsidians forceful dose of cutting reality can be softened if necessary for shy or timid animals by combining it with Aventurine, Rose Quartz, and Chrysocolla
Style: Silver Plate Findings, Sterling Silver Findings
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.