Bloodstone Healing Dog Collar Charm Pawmulet
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Gemstones and crystals are not only a beautiful piece of pet jewelry, but they also bring powerful "New Age" healing properties that influence and balance your pet's chakras. Each healing dog collar charm is handcrafted with semiprecious gems. A silver lobster clasp attaches to the pet's collar ring and is accompanied by a split ring to accommodate any size collar ring. This charm consists of a genuine 18mm Bloodstone nugget bead encased in silver plated wire with a copper core that aids any pet ailment. It is secured with a star spacer and tiny silver beads.
Bloodstone - As its name would suggest, it has a strong affinity with blood. Bloodstone is a greenish stone with red spots that look very like blood drops. Bloodstone aids and supports the working of many vital organs and acts as a cleanser and detox remedy. supports overall health, strength, and endurance. Bloodstone will assist with resistance to illness and recovery from it. It aids convalescing animals with disease, cleansing, refreshing and energy-boosting. It will dislodge the toxic material after intake of a lot of medication. Bloodstone helps animals that are exhausted, lethargic or lacking energy. It helps and heals anemia and acts as a blood purifier. The stone helps with blood circulation and strengthens the liver. Bloodstone is useful for cases of constipation by adding bloodstone essence to the drinking water. Wearing or carrying Bloodstone is helpful for balancing the chakras and for grounding negative or excessive energies. Bloodstone is also commonly used to increase intuition, which would be indispensable to any animal.
Style: Silver Plate Findings, Sterling Silver Findings
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.