Blue Lace Agate Healing Dog Collar Charm Pawmulet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Gemstones and crystals are not only a beautiful piece of pet jewelry, but they also bring powerful "New Age" healing properties that influence and balance your pet's chakras. Each healing dog collar charm is handcrafted with semiprecious gems. A silver lobster clasp attaches to the pet's collar ring and is accompanied by a split ring to accommodate any size collar ring. This charm consists of a genuine Blue Lace Agate bead encased in silver plated wire with a copper core that aids any pet ailment. It is secured with a star spacer and tiny silver beads.
Blue Lace Agate - promotes sleep, calms an anxious pet, and boosts self-esteem. Treat symptoms and ailments such as throat problems, arthritis, and infections. Blue lace agate is a cooling and soothing stone of a delicate striated sky blue, which suggests calmness and tranquility, detachment from irritation and annoyance. Blue lace agate will aid grumpy animals that are always in a bad mood. Blue lace agate aids emotional or physical heat, in the body. Inflammation means "on fire" and so any part of the body that is inflamed can be helped to heal itself with this stone. For instance, a sting, if the skin around it is hot and inflamed, can be soothed with topical application of the essence or even just application of a piece of the stone itself. This stone will aid tired, inflamed eyes, quite often seen in old dogs, using a cool compress that has had few drops of blue lace agate essence added to it. Blue lace agate aids female animals in season, "in heat", it will lessen their nervousness, agitated behavior, and imbalances in the throat chakra may lead an animal to become very vocal and demanding. Because it resonates with the throat chakra, blue lace agate can be a useful aid in calming an attention-seeking animal that expresses itself very vocally, such as a barking or whining dog.
Style: Silver Plate Findings, Sterling Silver Findings
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.