Chalkboard City Shoes Dog Boots
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
The Chalkboard City Shoes Dog Boots protect your pet's paws from hot surfaces, as well as dirt, grime, and pesticides. Now you don't have to choose between walking your dog on hot days or risking injury. The matching dog bandana is also available.
- 4 shoes per package
- Breathable, lightweight fabric perfect for hot weather but can be worn all year round
- Fabric is a Lycra blend for stretch and shape retention and moisture wicking
- Mesh fabric panels are strategically placed for maximum airflow and breathability
- Durable rubber sole
- Comfortable and flexible
- Easy to put on and take off
- Fun, fashionable style/pattern for your urban dog
*To put boots on: Stand over your dog with the dog in between your legs. Slide the boot over the paw. Once the paw is snuggly in place, secure the boot with the Velcro strap. To remove: simply undo the Velcro and pop off the boot.
Care: Rinse in cold water and let dry.
Sizes: (XXS-XXL) Place the front paw on a sheet of paper. Measure from the tip of the nails to the back of the paw. Booties are meant to fit snug. Match against the size chart below.
Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.