Cleopatra's Doggy Milk Bath
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Warren London Cleopatra's Doggy Milk Bath is a full body treatment! This luxurious spa bath for your pup naturally Soothes, Cleans, Softens and Hydrates the skin and coat.-100% Natural Pure Whole Milk Powder
- Infused with Milk and Honey
The Milk Bath is a one-of-a-kind canine experience that starts off with the incredible scent of Milk and Honey. It will immediately transform your dog's temperament and the environment around them into one of tranquility and calmness. As the Milk Bath is poured into warm water, the soak turns into an effervescent milky delight as the tiny bubbles gently massage and soothe your dog's coat as all stress is melted away. The dog's coat with look shinier and smoother with their skin feeling nourished and hydrated for days to come.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, LAC (Whole Dry Milk), Butyris, LAC (Buttermilk Powder), MEL (Honey), Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
Directions: For best results, use 2-3 times per month. Fill Bathtub to a normal level, up to the mid-chest or however your dog is comfortable. Add 2-4 Tablespoons or more if desired to the warm water. Thoroughly massage the milky water into the coat and let the dog soak for a minimum of 2-3 minutes. For Customers without a Tub: Fill a spray bottle with water, 16 oz usually works well, and leave room for 1-2 Tablespoons to add the Milk Powder in. Shake Well. After wetting the dog, spray liberally all over the dog and massage the product into their coat. Let sit for 2-3 minutes and then rinse and repeat for best results.
Size: 32 oz