Cloud 9 Round Custom Dog Bed
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
For the true dog-lover, these luxury dog beds are designed to hug your puppy just like you do, surrounding him (or her) with the cocoon-like softness he craves. The perfect mix of glamour and comfort. These unique pet beds are made from divine faux-fur fabrics on the outside and supreme down-like polyester fiber on the inside to ensure its good looks last a lifetime of wear and tear. Designed to fit in with your lifestyle, take this one-piece pet bed with you wherever you go. Give your best friend the pet bed he's guaranteed to love. The one-piece design keeps dust-bunnies at bay. No hidden pockets for dust collection. These handmade dog beds are designed and manufactured in Connecticut.
Fabrics are quality coated fibers that resist dirt and pet hair, so they don't need to be washed as frequently. Between washes, a quick vacuum or spot-clean is all that's needed. It can be machine washed with cold water in a delicate cycle. Recommend machine washing beds in a front-loader. Anything too big for the front-loader can be hand-washed or machine-washed at the Laundromat. WARNING: DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER. After washing, shake the bed and reshape it. Leave it to air dry. Once dry, shake off loose hairs and gently comb faux furs with a wide-toothed metal dog comb to finish.
These pet beds are made with the all-important well in the center, and the "2-beds-in-one" reversible feature.
Fabrics: See fabric swatches. Choose one fabric for the top, one for the bottom and another for the sides.
XXSmall: 20" diameter (up to 5 lbs.)
XSmall: 23" diameter (up to 10 lbs.)
Small: 26" diameter (for up to 20 lbs.)
Medium: 32" diameter (for up to 35 lbs.)
Large: 34" diameter (up to 50 lbs.)
XLarge: 36" diameter (up to 80 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted. This item is custom made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.