Colima Bella Leather Dog Leash Orion Blue
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
This dog leash is made with top-grade premium, embossed, chrome-tanned calfskin leather which has scratch and stretch-resistant properties to ensure longevity. Reinforced with bonded leather for strength and durability. 550 Paracord is made into a macrame for the pooches who like to chew on their leash! The paracord is 100% nylon, which makes it tough and long-lasting. Monochromatic bonded polyester stitched thread is used for a cohesive aesthetic. The handle is infused with padding and lined with soft calf suede for comfort. Finished with nickel-plated solid brass durable hardware that’s rust-resistant and does not corrode. Also features a nickel-plated solid brass D-ring at the base of the handle to attach the matching poop pouch (sold separately). Check out the rest of the Colima Collection here.
Size: 3/4" W x 60" L
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.