Essential Oil Dog Calming Spray
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Our pets don't always understand the world around them and we naturally put them into stressful situations without even realizing it. Whether it's taking a trip to the vet, having people over for a BBQ or regular grooming, our pets can get stressed out! Warren London's calming spray reduces their anxiety levels by using calming and relaxing all-natural scents to soothe your pet's mental state. They do not use harsh chemicals or sedatives in this product!
Calms: Is your dog hyper around new people? Are they anxious when traveling? Nervous at the Groomer? Try this proven dog calming spray to bring instant relief to their stressful situation!
Safe and Non-Toxic: Made from all-natural essential oils, this product does not use harsh chemicals or sedatives on your precious pup!
Easy to Use: This calming spray comes in a handy spray bottle making applications a breeze! Simply apply to your pet's chest or lower back for fast-acting relief. Use on their kennel or bedding to provide a relaxing environment!
Essential Oils: Lavender, Sweet Orange, Vetiver and Clary Sage
Directions: Spray directly onto the dog. Should be sprayed on their lower back and/or on their chest below their face. It can also be sprayed in a cage or bedding.
Size: 4 oz