Grapeseed Oil Dog Paw Revitalizer
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Dog paw revitalizer from the grapes of Tuscany, Italy, this unique, anti-oxidant rich grapeseed oil blend protects the paws from environmental insults that show wear and tear. The paws will appear softer and smoother. At Warren London, we are very excited to have discovered this product that has done wonders for dogs' paws and noses. This is a natural oil enriched product with antioxidants as well as vitamins A, B, B5, D and E. This product revitalizes the nose and paw's appearance to get that puppy look and feeling back.
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil, Amino Acids, BHA, Natural Keratin, Organic Calcium, Safflower Oil, heat Germ Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Sesame Oil, Vitamin B-5, Vitamin E, Silk Protein, Natural Protein, Panthenol, Thymol, Methyl Glucose Ether
Paws: We recommend using this product two-three times a week. Simply spray once or rub a small amount onto your dog's paws. Rub in thoroughly. For a more intense treatment, socks may be placed over the dog's feet after applying oil and left on for a few hours or overnight.
Noses: We recommend using this product for dogs noses only if they are dry or cracked. For dogs prone to dry noses, it is recommended to use one or two times a week to prevent dryness.
Size: 1 oz