Instant Dog Ear Cleaner
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Warren London's Instant Dog Ear Clear is a natural eucalyptus-based formula used to loosen and remove ear wax. Instant Ear Cleaner provides instant relief to the ear canal with a soothing feeling. This product can also reduce inflammation caused by a mite infestation. Many dogs also pick up unpleasant odors in their ear, and Instant Ear Cleaner was also formulated to reduce and eliminate any odors. This cleaning solution can be used daily if needed.
Ingredients: Deionized water, aloe vera, SD alcohol 40-2, stearic acid, glycerine, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, benzoic acid, natural eucalyptus extract
Directions: Lift ear flap and apply 3-6 drops of Instant Ear Clear into the ear canal. Using your hand or towel, gently massage in a circular motion so that the liquid moves around to all parts of the ear. You can use a cotton ball or paper towel to gently clean excess dirt. You may then apply 2-4 more drops and let your dog naturally shake out any excess solution.
Size: 4 oz