Mystere Shopper Wheeled Dog Carrier
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Take a load off while shopping or going out with your pets. This fashionable and discreet rolling shopper dog carrier does all the heavy lifting for you. This bag glides effortlessly across the floor on spinner wheels. Say goodbye to the judgy looks you get while pushing a dog stroller. New York subway riders rejoice! If your pet fits in a bag, it can come on the train. Feast your eyes on the gorgeous, thick, vegan leather (Lychee skin PU). Dog silhouettes are laser cut in the faux leather for ample lookout opportunity and ventilation even when the bag is zipped up. The entire bag is lined with thick mesh. The top can be rolled back and held open by snap straps. Zip to close.
- 2 leash clips
- Removable egg-crate foam cushion covered in silky soft micro mink faux fur. Washable (air dry).
- One head hole side opening with zipper closure and chin pillow on the Regular size Mystere Shopper.
- Telescoping handle locks in 2 positions. The handle can be retracted and concealed when you want to carry the bag by the strap.
- Outside pocket behind telescoping handle.
- Head hole flap rolls down and secures with a snap when you want the head hole to remain open.
- Zipper secures. Elastic loops attach to the end of the zipper to secure to the bottom of the bag to prevent escape artists from unzipping the head hole from inside.
Size: 14" wide x 12" deep x 20" tall
Bag weight: 8 lbs
Ensure the perfect fit by measuring your dog laying down and compare it to the width of this bag.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.