Original Fleece Dog Coat Red With Pawprint 8"
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Due to it's unique design, these dog coats fit a wide variety of dog body types. The backline of the coat is contoured to fit a dog's natural topline. The coat features a snug-fitting belly panel from base of neck to mid-belly. This panel is attached to an elastic belt, allowing the owner to adjust for the perfect fit. To prevent the coat from slipping from side to side, the adjustable belt is secured on both sides by durable fasteners. The woven elastic neck allows for the coat to slip on easily over a dog's head. No sleeves, no Velcro. The unique heavy-duty elastic band is positioned perfectly to fit over where the base of your dog's neck and his chest meet. The elastic neck band allows for complete freedom of movement. The band contracts and expands for running, trotting and even rolling! Male dogs will not "hit" the underside of the coat when they relieve themselves.
Original coat is made of a double layer of solid color fleece, woven elastic neckline for optimum flexibility, belly panel for extra protection, polypropylene belts on either side to prevent coat shifting, and a reflective strip for safety.
Size: (Length of Back) 8"
This is a sample. The size listed is the only one of its kind. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection.