Petote Metro Dog Carrier Turquoise
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Petote Metro Bag has classic designer dog carrier styling. This dog carrier looks and functions just like a handbag. You will love the comfortable shoulder strap and 2 open pockets as well as one secure zip pocket. The Metro Bag is great for travel as well as for toting your dog around town. Petote Metro Bag is approved for travel on most airlines. Petote dog carriers and pet travel bags are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Designer fabric, trim, and signature Petote hardware
- Roll-up side window for your dog to stick its head out
- 3 mesh windows - 4" square mesh on both ends as well as mesh ventilation on the top
- Inside adjustable safety- hook
- 2 deep outside pockets for storage
- 1 secure, zippered side pocket - great for wallet or cell phone
- Removable, faux fur bedding and waterproof nylon lining for easy cleaning
Petite: 13" L x 5" W x 7.75" H (for dogs under 4 lbs.)
Small: 17" L x 7" W x 9" H (for dogs under 10 lbs.)
Large: 20.5" L x 8.5" W x 11.5" H (for dogs under 15 lbs.*)
*Large Metro Bag offers an option to carry two small dogs in one. It has 2 roll-up side windows, one on each side.
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.