Petote Rio Dog Carrier Ivory Quilted
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The Petote Rio bag is a great dog carrier on wheels. In addition to being an airline approved dog carrier on wheels, the Petote Rio bag is also a backpack and a car seat. Very functional and ideal for stress-free travel with your pet. Roller bag functions include a retractable two stop handle and detachable roller wheels. It also comes with comfortable backpack straps that also detach. The Rio Bag also allows for maximum ventilation and exposure, interior bedding for extra cushioning and comfort, an interior safety leash for added protection, front zipper compartment for storage. Every Rio bag also comes with a removable, washable faux fur lining. Petote dog carriers and pet travel bags are proudly manufactured in the USA.
- Lots of ventilation
- Two exterior zipper pockets for storage
- Removable, faux fur bedding and waterproof nylon lining for easy cleaning.
- Rio Bag meets most airline requirements.
Size: 18.75" L x 13.75" W x 12" H (for dogs up to 12 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.