1. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates should be used within 18 months from the date of issuance, which is the "expires" date included on the gift certificate.
2. Some states may extend or void the expiration date. Expiration dates do not apply in CA, CT, NH, LA, MD, MA, ME, MT, ND, OK, RI, WA, and VT. Expiration dates do not apply in any other state solely to the extent as prohibited or limited by law.
3. Gift certificates must be redeemed through the Bitch New York website, https://bitchnewyork.com, toward the purchase of eligible products. Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
4. The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
5. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
6. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
7. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card.
8. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.