10-In-1 After Bath Dog Spray
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
We wondered why people had to buy up to 10 separate products to use on their dog to make their coat look, feel, and smell great. We decided to change this. Not only will this product save you money but it will also save you lots of time and energy spent to make your dog look their best. We took these 10 important aspects of your dog's skin and coat and combined them into one amazing natural formula.
Cleans. Conditions. Revitalizes. Anti-Itch. Anti-Flake. Detangles. Shiny. Soft. Luxurious Scent.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Silk Amino Acids, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcher's Broom) Root Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Silicone Quaterium-16, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Undeceth-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyloctanol, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Undeceth-5, dog fragrance (Parfum), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived)
Directions: For best results, use the product directly after bathing your dog. Spray an even amount of Warren London 10-in-1 After Bath Spray onto the dog's coat. Although not critical, brushing the coat after spraying will help to even out the product and allow it to reach all parts of the coat. Let the product dry into the coat and do not wash off.
Size: 3 oz