Barclay Collection Dog Collar Tangerine
Every product has it's own size chart. No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The exquisite natural Italian 100% full-grain vegetable dyed eco-friendly leather is dyed in the traditional six week pit tanning process and is then combined with elegant Italian hardware. The line is inspired by world-famous designers such as Hermes, Cartier, Gucci, Fendi and more. Each collar and lead is created by the designers with close attention to every detail. All collars and leads are hand-skived and stitched with durable 138 cable. Finally, they are hand polished and the edges are hand-painted. They offer exceptional craftsmanship and design. All collars and leads are lead-free and are handcrafted in Canada. Matching leash is also available.
- Contemporary center mesh icon
- 100% Italian full-grain leather
- Italian hardware
- Polished nickel
- Lined in Black Italian Leather
Sizes: (Sizes are from the smallest hole to the largest hole)
8-10" (3/4" wide)
10-12" (3/4" wide)
12-14" (1" wide)
14-16" (1" wide)
16-18" (1 1/4" wide)
18-20" (1 1/4" wide)
20-22" (1 1/4" wide)
22-24" (1 1/4" wide)
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.