DIY Dog Collar Painting Kit With Bracelet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Get your hands dirty and have fun! Create your own personal dog collar, or amaze your dog lover friend with the first-ever DIY dog collar Painting KIT! Created for fun and creativity, with handcrafted vegetable-tanned Italian leather dog collar and collar-charm plus a human bracelet with solid brass hardware and including quality, water-based, non-toxic leather paints. With the DIY KIT, you can have your unique collar - also a fun gift for DIY and dog lovers. Each product is individually handcrafted and the one you receive may vary slightly from the one pictured. With time, the leather's color will darken as a natural process - also the brass hardware may slightly change its color and develop a patina.
- Handmade from 100% vegetable-tanned leather.
- Durable, solid brass hardware, and does not rust.
- Animal-safe, water-based, water-proof leather paints / non-allergic, non-toxic.
- Surface fixing cream for long-lasting and easy cleaning.
- Handcrafted in Budapest by local experts.
- Delivered in a gift box.
DIY KIT includes:
- Handcrafted, natural leather dog collar
- Handcrafted, natural leather human bracelet
- Nature leather collar charm
- 3 or 6 pieces (30ml/piece) of any colors
- A piece of leather for trying your paints and design
- 30 ml of leather surface treatment emulsion
- Suggested preparation and description of the process
Paint Colors: White (WH1), Light Yellow (YE1), Dark Yellow (YE2), Light Green (GR1), Dark Green (GR2), Light Turquoise (TU1), Dark Turquoise (TU2), Light Blue (BL1), Dark Blue (BL2), Magenta (MA1), Red (RE1), Pink (PI1), Black (BL1)
Sizes: Sizes indicate the distance to the first and last hole.
S: 0.6" wide x 6.7"-9.5"
M: 0.8" wide x 9.85"-13"
L: 1" wide x 13.4"-17"
XL: 1.2" wide x 17.7"-22"
Bracelet: .6" x 5.9"-8.2"
This item is custom-made to order and ships directly from the designer in Hungary. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before making a selection. This item is not eligible for return/exchange.