Hamilton Collection Dog Leash Canary Yellow/Gold
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The exquisite natural Italian 100% full-grain vegetable dyed eco-friendly leather is dyed in the traditional six week pit tanning process and is then combined with elegant Italian hardware. The line is inspired by world-famous designers such as Hermes, Cartier, Gucci, Fendi, and more. Each collar and lead is created by the designers with close attention to every detail. The Austrian crystals are handset. All collars and leads are hand-skived and stitched with durable 138 cable. Finally, they are hand polished and the edges are hand-painted. Natural gemstones and crystals are placed in 22kt gold plated or polished nickel finished settings. Expert enamel work is done by trained artisans. They offer exceptional craftsmanship and design. All collars and leads are lead-free and are handcrafted in Canada. The lead is double-sided. 1/2" leads are plain. 3/4" leads are available either plain or embellished. Matching dog collar is also available.
48" long x 3/4" wide
48" long x 1/2" wide
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery as this item ships directly from the designer in Canada.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.