Leilani Dog Poop Bag Holder
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
When you’re on the go with a dog who needs to go, we offer the perfect solution to help you keep it cute and classy. These waste bag dispensers are crafted to be as durable as they are beautiful. Made of 100% premium grade vegan leather, these dog poop bag holders are 100% organic, cruelty-free, and all-around fabulous. Now, this is a must-have accessory for turning shit into style! Spot clean with mild soap and air dry.
- 100% Premium Grade Vegan Leather
- 100% Organic
- Fully lined interior
- Clips on to your leash
- Easily pull bags out of the gold grommet
- Lightweight and compact
- Holds 1 standard roll of waste bags
- A bit of extra room to hold a key, chapstick, or some treats
- Luxe Gold Hardware
Size: 4" L x 1.75" W x 3" H