Moisturizing Aloe And Peppermint Dog Shampoo
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Condition and hydrate your pet's skin and fur with this moisturizing dog shampoo with a fusion of Aloe and Peppermint. Both of these oils promote healthy skin by encouraging increased circulation and stimulating their immune systems. Aloe improves hydration and in turn generates moisture. Both oils deter dandruff and Peppermint contributes a healthy shine to fur. D-Panthenol binds to the hair shaft readily and is a wonderful humectant, emollient and moisturizer that coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft making it appear shiny. It also improves hydration, reducing itching and inflammation of the skin.
+ Considered the ultimate moisturizer.
+ Soothing, cooling and anti-inflammatory to the skin.
+ Absorbed easily resulting in quick relief to bites, rashes, and hot spots.
+ A powerful antiseptic, Aloe helps to relieve itching and promotes faster healing.
+ Studies have shown that Aloe can also promote immunity and inhibit the growth of viruses.
+ Widely considered the best essential oil in natural pet therapies.
+ Promotes circulation which makes it a great moisturizer and skin soother.
+ A powerful detoxifier, great at cleansing the skin and fur of impurities.
+ Promotes a shiny coat.
+ One of few hypoallergenic oils, it is safe for young animals.
Sizes: 10 oz., 18 oz.