Nina Ottoson Dog Worker Dog Toy
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
A step up from level 2 dog games and dog training puzzles, the Dog Worker dog toy helps to challenge your dog in new ways while presenting them with tasty treat rewards with each discovery!
- PLAYTIME CHALLENGE: The ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, the Dog Worker can be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog.
- REAL WOOD LOOK: The Nina Ottosson Dog Worker is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: Built-in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
- HOW TO PLAY: Place treats in blocks and compartments. Swivel flippers to cover tracks and lock spinning top. Let the games begin! Place game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Games challenge your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play, and have fun together.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.