Polyester Webbing Dog Collar With Personalized Buckle Spring Plaid Denim
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.No two size charts are exactly the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
*For collars, if there is no size chart then it is reasonable to assume that the size of the item will refer to the length measurement (except for a dog harness, in which case the chest measurement would be the size).
**All sizes for clothing are based mainly on chest girth. The chest measurement is critical, especially in larger breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if your dogs size is on the border limit.
To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest and back with a soft tape-measure following the instructions below.
1. Neck girth is taken by measuring the circumference of the neck (where the collar sits). Measure closely around the neck and do not include space for fingers.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail. When measuring the back length it is very important that the pet is standing in normal position.
3. Chest girth is taken from the widest part of the pet's chest, usually behind the front legs. Measure closely all the way around the chest.
*** If you don't have a paper tape measure handy but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE!
The awesome new Spring Plaid dog collar with personalized buckle is a fresh new addition to our selection of the coolest personalized buckle dog collars on the planet. These collars are made with UV, Rot, Mildew, and Moisture resistant polyester webbing printed with a dye sublimation process that permanently infuses the vibrant colors into the material. Lightweight, strong and silky smooth to caress your pup's neck in comfort!
Polyester is a strong and durable material for webbing. It is used to provide safety and resilience over other webbing materials. Polyester combines many of the benefits of both polypropylene and nylon without some of the negatives. The pattern is printed on both sides of the webbing.
They use a state-of-the-art fiber laser to deeply engrave your personalization on the buckle to give you peace of mind that your contact info won't fall off the collar that can be so common with hanging tags. The black plastic buckles are permanently laser marked in off-white lettering.
Gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags because your contact information is laser engraved right on the front of the satin aluminum, metal/plastic hybrid or black plastic side release buckle. Personalize the buckle with up to three lines easy to read pristine laser engraving.
- Handmade in the USA!!
- Choose from three buckle styles: satin aluminum, gunmetal nickel, metal/plastic hybrid or black plastic side release buckle.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated welded D-ring for durability.
- Lightweight, strong and silky smooth polyester webbing.
- Personalized buckle with up to THREE lines of pristine laser engraving on the buckle with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
The matching leads are available in 1" x 4' or 5' lengths. The leashes also include a D-ring at the handle for hanging keys or waste bag. Leashes are not personalized.
XSmall: 5/8" x 8" - 11"
Small:5/8" x 10" - 15"
Medium: 1" x 14" - 19"
Large: 1" x 18" - 24"
XLarge: 1" x 20" - 29"
This item is custom made to order. Returns/Exchanges not accepted. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.