Rain Blocker Dog Coat ECO Hedge
Every product has a unique size chart which can be found in the description of each product. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit.
Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
Made from recycled plastic bottles. The waterproof Rain Blocker dog coat with front legs offers a completely new solution for protecting your dog in rain. Rain Blocker combines the protectiveness of an overall and the ease of use of a coat. The model with front legs minimizes the amount of dirt on the front parts of the dog while still being easy to put on. The coat has a high collar and rain trap in the collar, made from comfortable waterproof fabric that prevents water from going inside the coat along the dog's neck. With the back length adjustment, and the neck and waist tightening mechanisms, the coat can be adjusted to fit your dog comfortably. The hem of the coat has been designed to follow the movements of the hind end of your dog and to protect the dog's thighs from rain. Soft elastic bands for hind legs ensure that the coat stays in place even with wilder activities. The product is made of durable, flexible, and comfortable outdoor fabric that does not rustle when the dog moves. All seams of the coat have been taped. Ample reflectors in the collar and rear hem improve visibility in the dark. On average 15 bottles are used to make each jacket.
Each product has its own unique size chart. Make sure to measure your pet based on the size chart available for each product. By referring to the size chart shown, it will help ensure the perfect fit. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside the United States.