Recovery Dog Overall
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
The recovery dog overall is made of special Far infrared-emitting fabric to boost recovery after exercise. The shirt has been designed especially with active dogs and senior dogs in mind but all dogs can enjoy the benefits of recovery clothing. Use the recovery shirt before and after training or as pajamas to maximize the rest. The shirt may also be used as an underlayer to provide additional warmth in cold weather.
- Extremely comfortable - design and elastic fabric allow free movement, yet the garment covers all big muscles.
- There are no zippers, all seams are flat, so the shirt suits even the most sensitive dogs.
- Composition: 55% cotton, 37% graphene, 8% elastane.
Sizes: (back length) 10-26
No two dogs are created equal, neither are size charts! Please refer to the size chart to ensure the perfect fit.