La Folie Dog Bed/Duvet
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Fall madly in love with the new La Folie dog bed! Only for the most creative pups, masters of abstract thought, ever clever and passionate in their pursuits of treats, love, and all things fun. Catch the eye of your escape artist and unleash dreams of running free, jumping high, and dancing belly up in a pile of dried leaves. This is the abstract, French-inspired dog bed that matches your pup's personality. 100% natural cotton covering is soft, breathable and allergy-free. Dog bed looks great in the living room, family room or SUV. Filled with the perfect amount and density of high-loft fill. The zipper makes it easy to slip off the cover for washing. Eco-friendly fill is manufactured from certified-safe recycled plastic bottles.
Duvet Cover: You get all the style that a traditional dog bed offers, and the flexibility of filling it with whatever you'd like. So think twice about tossing out unused blankets, clothes or towels! Why not recycle and reuse those items for a soft, cushy dog bed for your pup? Along with a Fill-A-Bed, it's easy to fill your new dog bed duvet cover to the perfect density. Your dog will think he's getting a brand new dog bed and you get to help minimize waste (while saving money!). Fill-A-Beds double up as laundry bags when you want to wash the filler to your dog bed.
Dog Bed: This bed has a 100% natural cotton covering that is soft, breathable and allergy-free. It has an optimal amount and density of high-loft fill to perfectly pamper your pet. The zipper lets you easily slip off the cover for washing. Made with eco-friendly fill manufactured from certified-safe recycled plastic bottles. In contrast to the duvet, this is a full dog bed including the pillow.
Small - 28" x 20" x 4" (recommended for small dogs up to 20 lbs.)
Medium - 36" x 27" x 5" (recommended for medium dogs up to 60 lbs.)
Large - 42" x 31" x 5" (recommended for large dogs up to 110 lbs.)
Due to strict health regulations, this item cannot be restocked and resold. Returns/Exchanges are not accepted.