Milton Crystal Dog Collar
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
The genuine leather Milton dog collar really looks great on both cats and dogs. The range of width sizes is a nice way to show color combinations for your creative side. Select from the large selection of leather for the main collar color and then the insert color. The additional handset stones really add that special touch of elegance. They are secured with a back rivet for added safety. All collars have a nickel o-ring on the leather loop to hold an ID tag and has the nickel D-ring to attach a leash close to the buckle. Check out the rest of the Milton Collection here.
Leather Colors: Ballet Pink, Black, Black Patent, Blue Metallic, Bronze Metallic, Camel, Camouflage Grey, Chocolate, Cornflower Blue, Dark Magenta, Gold Metallic, Grape, Grey, Hunter, Leopard Natural, Lilac, Luggage, Magenta, Mint, Navy, Nu Brown, Olive, Orange, Paprika, Pewter Metallic, Pink Metallic, Pink Salmon, Pink Tulip, Purple, Purple Metallic, Red, Red Patent, Rose Gold Metallic, Royal Blue, Silver Metallic, Sky Blue, Tan, White, Yellow
Stone Colors: Amethyst, Aurora Borealis, Black Diamond, Clear Crystal, Emerald, Jet, Peridot, Rose, Ruby, Sapphire
Sizes: Please measure the size of your dog's neck and order true to size. Each collar is sized when closed to the center hole of 5 holes.
8" x 1/2"
10" x 1/2"
12" x 5/8"
14" x 3/4"
16" x 3/4"
18" x 1"
20" x 1"
22" x 1"
24" x 1"
This item is custom-made to order and therefore, is not eligible for return/exchange. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Each product has a unique size chart. Your dog is not going to be the same size in every item. Please measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each product page before selecting.