Natural Dog Ear Wash Clove And Rosemary
Every product has it's own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small on one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits, to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
This Dog Ear Wash is a chemical and alcohol-free formula that can be used to comfort a variety of ear conditions. The solution aids in the removal of moisture, wax, and dirt build-up that can cause odor and lead to itching and infections. Instead of alcohol, they use witch hazel, a natural astringent that helps to wick away moisture. Aloe provides emollients that soothe the skin. This oil blend exhibits anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They are gentle enough for daily use.
+ Highly effective antiseptic.
+ Fights odor-causing bacteria.
+ Powerful anti-oxidant.
+ Considered a warm oil used to relieve pain.
+ Extremely powerful anti-oxidant.
+ Fights odor-causing bacteria.
+ Tones skin and removes dryness.
+ Promotes circulation and provides pain relief.
+ Excellent at calming dogs that are fearful, anxious and hyperactive.
+ Provides light relief and healing when applied to dry and itchy skin.
+ Helpful for repelling ticks and fleas.
+ It's natural fragrance is an effective and pleasant way to control pet odor.
+ Considered the "miracle worker" of essential oils!
+ Helps to relax and alleviate muscle and joint pain.
+ A powerful antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial oil, it works to combat everything from dander and dry skin to serious skin conditions, bites and hot spots.
+ An immune stimulant that helps your pet bounce back faster from ailments.
+ Effective pest and parasite repellant.
Size: 10 oz.