The Zig Zag 8 Panel Clear Acrylic Dog Gate
Every product has its own size chart which can be FOUND IN THE SECONDARY PHOTOS (under the main photo) on each item or in the description of the product.
No two size charts are the same! A small from one size chart might be a medium on another size chart. For this reason, we ask that you measure your dog and refer to the size chart on each item in your order to ensure that you will receive a product that fits. Below is a guide to help you measure your dog. If you require assistance, please CONTACT US. We are happy to help!
- To determine the proper size for your dog, measure your dog's neck, chest, and back with a soft tape measure following the instructions below.
- If you don't have a soft tape measure handy, but you do have a printer, CLICK HERE! When all else fails, use a string or ribbon to wrap around the dog and then lay flat next to a rigid tape measure or ruler.
- When measuring your dog, the pet must be standing in a normal position. Laying down or sitting will result in inaccurate measurements.
1. Neck circumference is measured at the base of the neck where the collar sits. Pull the tape snug but not tight.
2. Back length is measured from the base of your pet's neck where the collar sits to the base of the tail.
3. Chest girth is measured at the widest part of the pet's chest just behind the front legs. Measure around the entire chest.
*For clothing, accurate chest measurements are critical, especially in breeds who have a much deeper chest. Please go one size larger for dogs with very thick fur or if the chest measurements fall between sizes.
4. Paws are measured by standing your pet on a sheet of paper and tracing all four paws including fur and nails. Measure the width and length of the largest paw print to determine your dog's shoe size. Alternatively, some shoes will have a printable size chart.
If you require a return and your item is eligible, please click here for the Returns Page.
Clearly, an answer to the unattractive wood or metal pet gates. The zig-zag Lucite dog gate is an 8 panel, freestanding, adjustable pet gate, providing total visibility unlike any other pet gate on the market! Designed to confine your pet safely in areas with larger openings or buy multiple zig-zag gates to create a clear pet pen.
This gate is lightweight and easily moveable yet sturdy enough to withstand a dog's nudge. We suggest positioning the gate in your doorway/threshold with its end panels resting against the pet's side of the room, door molding. If the dog nudges against it, it cannot push forward. Pets love this because it is clear and gives them a sense of looking out a window versus the typical bars that confine them. Not to be used as a child gate.
The optional zig-zag gate wall attachment connects the gate to your walls for added stability and ease of use. After mounting the connecting pieces to the wall, secure one side of the gate with a slide-on hinge and the other with a metal latch in either chrome or brass. Simply lift the latch and swing open one of the panels to move through the gate. You can also fold the gate up against the wall when not in use.
Size: (Each panel is 15" W x 30" H x .25" D) Opened - 120" W x 30" H x .25" D (for openings 110" or less, weight 53 lbs)
Please allow 3-4 for delivery. This item is not eligible for return/exchange.
Shipping Restriction: This item cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
*This item is not included in the flat and/or free shipping rates.